- NEW: Custom Workflows - users can now configure choice of screening decisions and how they are interpreted by MLM-AI via Custom workflows. This can be setup at system level or for individual monitors.
- Session preferences: user selections of columns to display, highlighters and other screening settings are preserved
- Search history: All search boxes now display recent searches in a drop down
- Reloadable tabs: Clicking on a tag on Review Summary, Review Details or Article Details will refresh data.
- Extracted country data in text or author affiliation now available in review exports (excel, csv).
- Users are warned before leaving the review page when changes are made to decisions, reactions of highlights.
- Attachment downloads on some browser versions not rendering PDF files correctly.
- Reactions screen - unable to add reactions after editing highlights.
- NEW: Dark Mode! MLM-AI now supports dark mode interface.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fix: Audit log tab now refreshes with latest data on click.
- Fix: navigation issues when "Next Article on Submit" enabled
- Enhancement: All product tours can be played together from the main login page.
- Enhancement: Article detail tab now displays author affiliation and source database.
- NEW: Product tours are now available! Click on the help icon and then "Take the tour" on any page where tours are available.🎉
- Fix: Disable clicking into a review when it is still in processing stage & results are not yet ready.
- Fix: Improve color scheme of highlighters
- Enhancement: When saving screening decisions, users can now type into the drop down to narrow the available options:
- Enhancement: Selecting Next Article on Submit using the settings toolbox will automatically move to the next article to screen after saving a decision.
- Enhancement: the search function in the reports module now also searches for matches in report arguments.
- Fix: article search corrects certain cases of malformed quoting
A modern, faster and fully featured new interface to MLM-AI has been launched. Both 1.0 and 1.1 versions will remain available, with new features being added to the latest 1.1 going forward.
To access MLM-AI 1.1, users will now see a banner at the top menu bar:
By clicking the "Try it out" link, you will be redirected to the new login page, and can then update your bookmarks.
MLM-AI 1.1 has been fully validated and is now ready for service.
It is now possible to directly search articles in the MLM-AI database. This functionality is currently in beta, and will receive further updates in coming releases.
Administrators can now configure certain account-level settings for all users. Settings will be available from the
- FIX: Incorrect treatment of attachment upload/download functionality on binary files.
- FIX: Display correct monitor schedule on monitor summary screen.
- FIX: Reviews can retrieve results outside of desired start-end periods, when searching by Publication Date.