Check reviews in progress, completed or planned to run; Submit new Reviews or Download review results for further processing.
In MLM-AI, product searches are defined in a Monitor, and Reviews are their results for a date period. Reviews contain the search hits for users to analyse and screen.
Click on the Reviews menu to see a summary list of reviews in progress and recently completed. This screen allows users to rank and select the next review to work on.
Clicking on the link of any Review will lead to the Details page where users can select articles for screening.
Reviews are categorized in tabs:
1. In Progress - Reviews where articles are pending screening
2. Completed - Reviews where 100% of articles have been screened, or that have been set to Completed by the review owner
3. Processing - Reviews scheduled by the system, or actively being processing
Within a tab, it is possible to filter reviews using keywords and sort by a number of criteria.
It is also possible to select other columns. The example below shows Reviews for "paracetamol":
Sort Reviews according to keywords
Adding terms to the search box matches the Monitor title field. The search box also accepts more specific queries using a mini-language. Examples:
Matches all results with "paracetamol" in monitor title and start date of June
Matches all results with run date of July 2021
Matches all results with results start date between June 2021 and September 2021.
The tabbed view in the Review summary page groups reviews by completion. Reviews can have one of the following status:
- The In Progress tab are all reviews where screening decisions need to be finalized. A review stays in progress until 100% of abstracts receive at least one screening decision (unless the status is manually changed by the user)
- The Completed tab contains reviews where 100% of screening has been done
- Reviews may be Archived by users with Review supervisor privilege. Archiving a review no longer lists it in any tab removing clutter from already completed work, but the review may still be retrieved via Find Reviews (see below)
- Finally, when reviews are uploaded in error a user with Review Supervisor privileges can set its status to Retired. Retired reviews will no longer be visible and will not be accounted for in reports.
Users with Review Supervisor privileges can modify the status of reviews from the summary page.
- Select one or more reviews using the checkbox
- Select the "..." menu on top right
- Choose the target status for the selected reviews (see above discussion on each status)
Supervisors can change the status of a Review
The Find tab allows for searching reviews using different criteria:
- A specific monitor
- By status: In Progress, Completed, Archived, etc.
- By team (retrieves reviews where a given team is assigned)
- By target start and end dates.
- The review start and end dates must be contained in the selected date range.
The Processing tab shows the status of not yet completed reviews. These can be manually submitted reviews still being processed (see On Demand reviews below) or scheduled by the system. If, for example, you have active scheduled monitors that run weekly, you will see results for the following week in progress and their respective ETA.
Privileged users can request on-demand Reviews for any active monitor:
- Click the Add Review button to configure your submission
- Select On Demand
- Select desired monitor, start and end dates for the review
Once submitted, the review will be queued for processing and progress can be monitored in the Processing tab.
For on-demand reviews, the following restrictions apply:
- The start date can not be older than 90 days from today
- The maximum range between start and end dates can not exceed 30 days
Alternatively Reviews can be created from results produced from an external data source (ex: Embase). Refer to Uploading Review Data to learn more.
At any point, reviews can be downloaded locally for manipulation as spreadsheets or other processing. This happens from the Summary page:
- Select reviews you wish to download by checking the checkbox beside the review title
- Go to Actions and move the mouse to the download icon
- Select the file format to download from the options available
In addition to exporting reviews, it is also possible to run reports across multiple monitors from the Reports module.
Last modified 1mo ago