Comment on page
Check reviews in progress, completed or planned to run; Submit new Reviews or Download review results for further processing
Click on the Reviews menu to see a summary list of reviews in progress and recently completed. This screen allows users to rank and select the next review to work on.
Reviews are categorized in tabs:
1. In Progress - Reviews where articles are pending screening
2. Completed - Reviews where 100% of articles have been screened, or that have been set to Completed by the review owner
3. Processing - Reviews scheduled by the system, or actively being processing
Within a tab, it is possible to filter reviews using keywords and sort by a number of criteria.
It is also possible to select other columns. The example below filters Reviews for "methotrexate":
Adding terms to the search box matches the Monitor title field. The search box also accepts more specific queries using a mini-language. Examples:
The tabbed view in the Review summary page groups reviews by completion. Reviews can have one of the following status:
- The In Progress tab are all reviews where screening decisions need to be finalized. A review stays in progress until 100% of abstracts receive a screening decision (unless the status is manually changed by the user)
- The Completed tab contains reviews where 100% of screening has been done
- Reviews may be Archived by users with Review supervisor privilege. Archiving a review no longer lists it in any tab removing clutter from already completed work, but the review may still be retrieved via Find Reviews (see below)
If a screening decision sets any citation to a "Pending" status in Completed review, the Review moves back to "In Progress" as it now awaits review completion. This can happen on workflows where, for example, an article requires additional work after QC.
Users with Review Supervisor privileges can modify the status of reviews from the summary page.
- Select one or more reviews using the checkbox
- Select the "..." menu on top right
- Choose the target status for the selected reviews (see above discussion on each status)
Supervisors can change the status of a Review
For more comprehensive Review searches you can use the Find Reviews functionality from the Finder Icon:
Use Find Reviews to search by:
- A specific monitor
- By status: In Progress, Completed, Archived, etc.
- By assigned teams
- By target start and end dates
The Processing tab shows the status of not yet completed reviews. These can be manually submitted reviews still being processed (see On Demand reviews below) or scheduled by the system. If, for example, you have active scheduled monitors that run weekly, you will see results for the following week in progress and their respective ETA.
Privileged users can request on-demand Reviews for any active monitor:
- Click the Add Review button to configure your submission
- Select On Demand
- Select desired monitor, start and end dates for the review
- If verification passes, the "Submit" button will become enabled, and the review is ready for submission:
Reviews can be downloaded to your local computer as spreadsheets or HTML. From the Summary page:
- Select reviews you wish to download by checking the checkbox beside the review title
- Go to Actions and move the mouse to the download icon
- Select the file format to download from the options available