We take our responsibility for the personal information we collect about you seriously, and we aim to be transparent about how we manage it, and give you control over it. below is a summary of the data protection principles which guide how we use or manage your personal information. These principles provide that personal data should be:
The law requires us to have a “legal basis” or “lawful ground” to collect and use your personal information. Some of the grounds for processing may overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To comply with a legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Use your browser to access the biologit MLM-AI application, documentation, or company websites.
- Voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide us feedback via support channels or email.
- biologit may also receive your data indirectly through online marketing campaigns and traffic data collected by third party sources.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit: https://allaboutcookies.org .
biologit collects your data to:
- Operate and improve the biologit MLM-AI service.
- Respond to support requests.
- Contact you for updates about the biologit MLM-AI service, or specific queries in relation to your account, subject to your consent.
- Invite you to take part in surveys, test programs or other research purposes subject, where necessary, to your consent.
- Investigate technical incidents, including security incidents.
- Comply with our legal obligations, protect our intellectual property, and comply with our Terms of Service.
Data for the biologit MLM-AI service is stored on secure cloud servers hosted in the EU region (Ireland). biologit retains your data on our servers for as long as your account is active, and as needed to comply with our legal obligations. If your account is deactivated your data may still be retained in company backups according to the company backup policies current at the time.
Separately, data that you provide via the biologit website, customer surveys and our support portal are stored on secure cloud servers by third party companies.
biologit have put in place best-practice security measures and training to assist with preventing your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We keep personal data in accordance with our regulatory obligations and good industry practice. If you have any questions or concerns about how long we retain your personal data, please contact our support channels.
biologit wishes to ensure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Data protection requests are subject to technical viability and applicable laws. In some cases, a processing fee may be charged in relation to the request. You are entitled to the following:
*We are not required to comply with your request to erase personal information if the processing of your personal information is necessary for a number of reasons, including compliance with a legal obligation, or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
Privacy notice last updated: 08-Dec-2022
Document code: QA-POL-002