We take our responsibility for the personal information we collect about you seriously, and we aim to be transparent about how we manage it, and give you control over it. below is a summary of the data protection principles which guide how we use or manage your personal information. These principles provide that personal data should be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Accurate and kept up to date.
3. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
4. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
5. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
6. Kept securely.
User Personal Information
Any information about one of our Users which could, alone or together with other information, personally identify them or otherwise be linked or connected with them. such as username and password, email addresses, real names, Internet protocol (IP) address.
We collect information about how you use the biologit MLM-AI service and our websites, such as the pages accessed, operations performed, your IP address and the date and time of each request.
Data not intentionally collected
We do not intentionally collect sensitive user information that may have been stored in the system through free-form content inputs (for example comment boxes).
The law requires us to have a “legal basis” or “lawful ground” to collect and use your personal information. Some of the grounds for processing may overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To comply with a legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Use your browser to access the biologit MLM-AI application, documentation, or company websites.
- Voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide us feedback via support channels or email.
- biologit may also receive your data indirectly through online marketing campaigns and traffic data collected by third party sources.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit: https://allaboutcookies.org .
biologit collects your data to:
- Operate and improve the biologit MLM-AI service.
- Respond to support requests.
- Contact you for updates about the biologit MLM-AI service, or specific queries in relation to your account, subject to your consent.
- Invite you to take part in surveys, test programs or other research purposes subject, where necessary, to your consent.
- Investigate technical incidents, including security incidents.
- Comply with our legal obligations, protect our intellectual property, and comply with our Terms of Service.
Data for the biologit MLM-AI service is stored on secure cloud servers hosted in the EU region (Ireland). biologit retains your data on our servers for as long as your account is active, and as needed to comply with our legal obligations. If your account is deactivated your data may still be retained in company backups according to the company backup policies current at the time.
Separately, data that you provide via the biologit website, customer surveys and our support portal are stored on secure cloud servers by third party companies.
biologit have put in place best-practice security measures and training to assist with preventing your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We keep personal data in accordance with our regulatory obligations and good industry practice. If you have any questions or concerns about how long we retain your personal data, please contact our support channels.
biologit wishes to ensure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Data protection requests are subject to technical viability and applicable laws. In some cases, a processing fee may be charged in relation to the request. You are entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request biologit for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that biologit corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions subject to technical viability.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that biologit restricts the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to biologit’s processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that biologit transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, subject to technical viability.
Request erasure of your personal information*
This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information in limited circumstances, where: (i) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was based on consent); (iii) following a successful right to object (iv) it has been processed unlawfully; or (v) to comply with a legal obligation to which biologit is subject.
*We are not required to comply with your request to erase personal information if the processing of your personal information is necessary for a number of reasons, including compliance with a legal obligation, or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact support.
If you have any questions about Our Company’s privacy notice, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Privacy notice last updated: 08-Dec-2022
Document code: QA-POL-002